Tuesday, June 26, 2012

WHOM TO BLAME....?

It is natural for all to throw the blame on others.  Me too in the same category up to yesterday evening. 


Last year my colleague has resigned for better prospectus. After that two or three person has come, but no one stick in that place,  so all the burden came on my head.


Usually me a cool person always, but when the over  burden comes on my head I have no other go except to show my anger on some body.  


But it is not good,  If I cannot able to do the work, I should inform to my management or else quit the job or can work extra 2 hours.


though I worked extra two hours even then the work has not completed, it is coming like a hanuman's tails. 


If any one help on this so that I can come out from this problem.........





No comments:

Post a Comment